While online, I met a man who had been studying the Civil War for years. He
wrote a rather lengthy story that was likely to be a very interesting true
story of my great grandfather's experiences in the Civil War.

It seems to me this story should be placed in the general notes section, but I
want to be sure I'm not mistaken about this. Or maybe it really has no place at
all being there?? It is possible that the man he wrote about is not my great
grandfather (because of spelling variations), but has a high percentage of
being him. If it should not go in the general notes, where should it go? Thanks
for any suggestions.

Ed