Paula,

If you are in the Media Gallery and you double click the pdf it will open the
pdf up in Adobe Reader.  You are correct in that the contents of the pdf will
not print in reports.  There are a couple of workarounds for this.  You can
save the report as a rich text file and open it in MS Word (or equivalent) and
then copy and paste or insert the pdf where you want it (later version of MS
Word can actually open pdfs where you can edit them).  If you are doing a book
in the Publishing Center you can insert a place holder for the pdf and then you
can pull the place holder pages and insert the pdf later.

Ed,

There is one thing I would like to mention and I really should have mentioned
it early.  The story that the man wrote, you might have some copyright issues
unless he gave you permission to copy it in its entirety, especially if you are
planning on printing it as part of your own research.  Even if he gave you
permission to use it in its entirety, you still need to make sure that you give
him proper credit for it (source citation).

Michele

Technical Support

 <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com> mich...@legacyfamilytree.com

 <http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com