Ron,

Agreed...

If they could put the little icon in the right upper corner of the
childrens' container, in front of the child name, and then when you
mouseover that symbol it would display the child status and relationships.

So many more places could use mouseover events
all of those icons on the family view page under the person could display
mouseover popups with the info to review, instead of having to actually
click thru to review.
It would save me several thousand clicks per year!

Regarding;
Millennia...please make it optionally possible to display the Relationship
to Parent status.  Perhaps a symbol that would indicate that the child is
not biological from both parents of the marriage to distinguish from the
children that are.  Then, thinking even further ahead, make it possible to
click on that symbol to jump directly to the biological parents group sheet.