Ron,

We already display the name of the other spouse following the child's
name when showing half kids in family view. Isn't that enough to show
that the child is not biological to both the current parents? Or do you
mean where a child is adopted and is not the product of any previous
union of one of the parents?

If that is what you mean make a suggestion. Suggestions on this list are
seldom, if ever, translated into recorded suggestions in our
enhancements list.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation