Thanks for the replies. I'm not concerned with it not showing up in the Picture
Center. The Media Gallery shows the .pdf file, but as stated in my original
post, double clicking on it will not open it. I'm greeted with the message
"There is currently no default media player set up for your computer."  I'm
baffled by this, as when double clicking on a .pdf file anywhere but Legacy
launches it with no problem.

Ed

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 7:02 AM, Brian/Support

To open the file you have to double click on it.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com