Paul,

Thank you very much for your time. I was pretty sure I chose "document" as the
type, but to be sure I reattached the file, being *very* careful to choose
"document". The problem is still the same, but I very much appreciate your
willingness to help. I just wonder if anyone else has experienced this issue.

FWIW, I'm a very long way from being a computer guru, but I'm not completely at
the other end either, although much closer.

Ed