On 25 Feb 2014 22:29, Michele/Support wrote:

> I personally prefer to use a Windows browse box to list my files.  Try this
> and see if you like what you see better…

Here's another tip that might go some way to avoiding opening the wrong,
similarly named file. Using the Windows Open dialog,make sure that the dialog is
using the Details view and that it shows the 'Date modified' field. Now, click
on the column heading to sort the files according to when they were last
modified. If you make sure that the 'direction' glyph points downwards, your
files will listed from the most recently saved to the earliest. Thus, your
latest working files should always be near the top of the list.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry