Entering place in the location field. I'm coming from FTM16 to Legacy 8.  I
was wondering if there is a preferred way to enter information in the
location field. I would like to know how others are entering location for
census events as well.

I did it this way in FTM for the location field:

Madill, Marshall Co., Oklahoma

For census events I did the reverse:

Oklahoma, Marshall Co., Wills Twp., etc....

Is there a way it should be done to work with maps?

I have noticed some not listing the Co.,:

Madill, Marshall, Oklahoma

If you put the Country do you use USA or United States?

Thanks,

Tammy