Your arguments for maintaining only one major file are convincing.  I think
I broke mine into 2 separate files to make it easier keep track of the
pictures.  But I guess I don't need to change the way I do that.

Incidentally in the Family File Information box, what precisely does the
term "times linked" refer to?

Pat