I believe that since I updated to build 412 I have started seeing Children in
the Family file listed with bolded names. I have been all through option 3.8 in
the customization to no avail. I set Use + at the end of name to indicate
spouses and continued lines. the other 3.8 options are unchecked, which can
cause bolding. However, some of the names in the Children lists still come out
bolded, with no seeming rhyme or reason as to why they do.

I have wiped out version 8 and reinstalled , to no avail. I have tried
resetting options to Legacy default, to no avail. I do not believe this was
occurring before build 412. Any ideas? Thanks. Chuck.