I clicked on on the link

/The final release of Legacy 7.5 was Version 7.5.0.278 (Build Date 12
November 2013)//
//
//Download Full Setup (30 MB)//
//Click on Save in download dialog box to save the setup file to disk,
then run the Legacy7Setup.exe://
//Legacy7Setup.exe /

I got a file named " Legacy7Setup.exe.part" which would not open.

Anne