Hi Norma,

One explanation could be where you are getting the number of individuals from.
If from the Name List, if you include alternate or married names, the
number reported is really the number of names in the list and not the
number of people in the database.

Otherwise, you might want to try File - File Maintenance - Check/Repair

A person can't be entered twice and have the same RIN. The duplicate
would have another RIN. The RIN is the computer's way of keeping
track of a particular record/person.

Cathy