Norma try these links.  You may want to go to Help>General Information and write
down your Cust. Num: before you  download/install the latest available version
7.50.278.  You might also need to backup all of your settings contained in the
.usr files.  Go to help and search for user files
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpDownloadVersion7.asp#Vista
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpDownloadVersion7.asp
Laird