I think you have just made a big bucket of worms out of your Legacy data file.

I hope that you have a good backup of it before you did this merging.

What ones need to do, in import this GEDCOM into a clean new file.  Check it
out clean it up, by removing what you do not want and correcting what you can.

Filter out all of the strange stuff that you have run into. Then when happy
with this new data file, merge it into your working data file.

Thanks,

David C Abernathy

Email disclaimers

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.

 <http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com> http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com

== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==