Hopefully one day we will find a way to keep Legacy, Ancestry's online
tree and Family Tree Maker all synced. Because like you Elizabeth, I
think that the sources that Ancestry find are fantastic, and so easy to
add to the tree. Maybe one day, their (Ancestry) people will talk to our
Legacy people....

Graham