Have you tried clicking on the big blue circle (has an L in it) in the
top left corner?  (I think this may vary depending on your color
options, bit it should still be in the upper left corner).

Click that button and a pop-up will come up with 2 columns.  The right
column will contain your most recently opened files.  You can click on
the proper one to load it - but it also shows the full path where the
file is located so you can make a note of the location.

Bob