You can highlight more than one location at a time.

To get all the locations in the same place listed together, I sort
the list from right to left.

As in any windows program, you can click on the first in the list you
want to highlight and then hold shift as you click on the last. OR
hold ctrl as you click the ones you want.

Then use Options - Show List and make the search list.

and continue as below.

But you are right it would be easier if we could search on any
location contains ...

Cathy