From: J Larsen [mailto:puzzler1...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:48 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Can't go for a Scroll

When I am on the INDEX page of Legacy --- the one listing the names of everyone
on file – I would like to be able to scroll through the names using the wheel
on my mouse rather than aiming for the little back up / down arrows or the
small bar in the side.  I know that by typing the surname, I can go to that
general surname; HOWEVER, in 3 instances I have well over 50-60 people with the
same surname and scrolling down through the names without aid of the mouse
wheel is very inconvenient.  Does anyone know if there is a preference setting
that turns on this feature?

Thanks for any response.