I wanted to run a pedigree chart for an individual.

I selected the option for four colors, where the individual was blue,
the father's father as blue, the father's mother tan, the mother's father
green, and mother's mother pink.

What happened however is the individual's father's family received all the
colors (as if coloration was based on, and started with, the individuals
father) and the individual's mother's family received none.

Pedigree chart coloration should start with, and be based on, the target
individual, not their family.

What have I done wrong in generating the report that it would turn out this
way?

Thanks.

Robert