The OP was only speaking of the pedigree chart but the new four/eight
with two starting point colours will be available in any report where
you see the colour text and boxes button in the report setup screen.
Includes FGR, Ancestor Chart, Descendant chart, Individual Chart report
and timeline chart. As I explained in one of my other messages about
this new feature the option is for group one or group two. No option at
this time to have both on the same chart/report.

On screen in the pedigree view was implemented when the two options were
added so that has been available ever since Legacy 8.0 was first
released, report colour options were missed so they are being added now.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com