Hi Paula

There was an eventually fruitless discussion about this problem last
December

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40legacyusers.com/msg33263.html

I have to confess I did not report this as a bug because I dont' think
it is a bug.  In my opinion this is a result of faulty logic in the
programming of the statistics calculations for lifespan by century and
until someone representing Legacy comes clean and explains why this is
happening and what they are going to do about it then the only safe
advice is to ignore those statistics and not place too much trust in the
rest.

David

On 21/04/2014 00:58, Paula Ryburn wrote:
> Is there a place where they explain how the stats are calculated?
>  Wondering why my average age for individuals in 1900-1999 is just 6
> years old...?!
> --Paula in Texas
> Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton
> Chapman Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody
> Ellis Exline Field Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale
> Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald
> Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Sanford Short Singer
> Sullivan Weller Williams

> Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree)
> and on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).

---