 From: "rmcgarry...@gmail.com" <rmcgarry...@gmail.com>
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Analyse Source Quality

I did submit the suggestion back on April 11.  I wanted this information to
print with sourcing on Family Group Records.  After submitting it, I found the
Source Citation Report, where the Evidence Analysis prints out.  See screen
capture of how to turn it on:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109997505/Screen%20Capture.png .

Also I’ve included a sample of the report for multiple citations, from a single
master source at:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109997505/Herten.pdf

Bob