Not for me. I always exclude everything that is in privacy brackets.
If I want some things sometimes but not others I use an event which I can make
private when I don't want it.
Now I guess you could choose to include or not include event notes but since I
haven't entered notes with the thought of not including them, this wouldn't
work for me as I have years of data entry.

The thing is to be consistent. I'm consistent in never publishing things I put
in privacy brackets (unless of course for research purposes I want a report of
some kind for myself).

Ron, you're free to not use them in particular fields so that you can choose to
include or exclude things in privacy brackets on other grounds. It's just not
my way of entering data to consider putting things in privacy brackets that I
may want to publish.

For me, they're too useful to not use in Name Fields.

Cathy

Ron Ferguson wrote:
> Sorry Cathy, I can't really agree on this one. I may well make a note in one
> of the notes
 but not in specific fields.