I'm sorry, I was unclear...these are people who were unlinked months,
years ago.  I wasn't unlinking today  I was doing as you suggested &
went to trees to tag the unlinked files.  Then I wanted them to show on
the Names List.  In doing that I found the unlinked great grandparents
that should be linked...and are shown in my file properly.  Except for
gr grandmother who has no relationship showing.
Sally