O.K., I just downloaded the Standard version of Legacy v8 to my computer and
opened a copy of my database.

However, in both Individual web pages as well as Descendant Book reports,
the sentence struction for all events is missing.  Instead of the normal
sentence struction for a Census event such as the following:

She appeared on the 1880 Federal census on 5 Jun 1880 in New York, New York,
USA.¹

I only see:  Census:  1880 Federal, 5 Jun 1880, New York, New York, USA.¹

So, what happened to the sentence structure and how do I get it back?   I
have already tried the Reset button but to no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Cathy-0