Oh thank you so much, Ron, for thinking of us users!

There are so many websites that do not, and it is incredibly frustrating and
time-consuming when RINs are renumbered. Not only must we users now search for
a person each time we use that website, but we must search our own database(s)
and change each source citation that used URLs from that website.

Having several hundred thousand source citations (not all the offending
websites, DG), my life is no longer long enough to do that, so I change only
those for persons I am reviewing or adding and notice the offending website in
the sources. That is enough of a pain.

In 50 years, I have accumulated many sources, more now because primary and
truly reliable secondary sources (IPMs, CP, etc.) are available on the
internet. More URLs, though......

CE