Hi, I am doing a descendant narrative report and would like to change the
default marriage wording. thanks to previous posts, I have found the
options>customise area to go to to  make the change, but when I try to change
the wording, then save, the settings return back to the default wording.
Currently when someone is not married, I get something like this – Sharon
married someone. She had 4 children Brett, Louise, Tom and Mary. I would like
to leave out the “Sharon married someone” as I don’t know if she was married or
not and I don’t know if she had one partner or 4, I only know that she had 4
children and their names.
Is it possible to change this setting or not.
thanks for your help.
Anne (Australia)