Little bit of guidance please.
I have a family with 11 children, which I have traced through the Censuses
to 1911. I had three of them as being dead before the 1911 Census so I
double checked the entry on the 1911 Census.
For some unknown reason the householder (the father) had listed all 11
children on the census but under the numbers of children he had stated -
total of 11, 6 living, 5 dead!
Now this is the quandary, I have them all entered in the 1911 census as it
is shown but I also have the five death dates for the five children who
died before 1911. Naturally the v8 programme shows these five as having a
Potential Problem.
I can understand why but can't work out which "problem" to tick to clear
the red icon!
Ideas please.
Marion