THanks, Sherry.  I don't agree but I will respect it :-)  I'm trying to
find out what reports Legacy might have that will assist in a research
trip.  That doesn't seem off topic to me -- I gave a lot of details because
I imagined people would have a lot of different reports that they use and
thought details would limit those replies to something that would be more
specific.  What you are saying is don't include all the details I guess,
because if I were to post a single sentence question saying* 'is there a
report that will give you an entire family ancestry including all siblings
and spouses with birth & death information, something that you would use on
a research trip?" *you would have been happier.  I didn't want to clutter
the list with any research specific suggestions, hence, the request to
reply privately if they wanted to share that.

I wasn't asking for research assistance; I know where I'm going and what
I'm doing -- I need to find a good report(s) that will help me do that
research. I apologize for any misunderstanding.  Does that make more sense?

  Have a great weekend!  Kathy

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com