The problem reported below has been fixed and will be available in the
next update to Legacy 8.0. I do not know when that update will be
issued. You can check for updates by selecting the Legacy Home tab. The
updates section will tell you when a new update is available and, if you
have the deluxe version, allow you to update from within Legacy.
Standard version users will have to obtain the update from our web site.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com