I purchased Legacy 8 Deluxe for a new laptop running Windows 8.1 64 bit.
Legacy Deluxe 6 is on my old laptop.
I converted & restored my 6 backup to the new Legacy 8 Deluxe.
The Basic Source System *Detail Tab* Information is now all caps in 8.

I didn't notice this at first and have added sources to my database.
I see that my *new* and *converted* Basic Source Details are in all caps.

I did *edit a detail* and I can rewrite the detail so that it shows up *as
typed* not in caps.
I was hoping for a global fix to change my uppercase problem.

I have yet to receive an email from this group (several weeks subscribed) so
I will check the archives and thank you in advance if you have any
suggestions for me.

Thanks, Jane - Legacy user Deluxe Versions 4, 5, 6 & now 8, BUT really not
using all options.