This one's pretty simple but I use it quite often when I don't have the married
names included in Name List.

Another that is more involved is a saved Focus Group of collaborators with 12
generations of ancending pedigree for each.  I use Search>Miscellaneous>Focus
Group>Create List and set Tag1 for those ascending lines.  Then I set Tag2 for
descendants of an ancestor common to the collaborators (within 12 generations).
 Finally those with Tag1 and Tag2 are exported to a new database and then a
nice descendant chart of related collaborators is easy to produce.

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:18 AM, Jim Terry/Support