Ron,

Thank you!

Jim

-------- Original Message --------

married names included in Name List.

> Another that is more involved is a saved Focus Group of collaborators
with 12 generations of ancending pedigree for each.  I use
Search>Miscellaneous>Focus Group>Create List and set Tag1 for those
ascending lines.  Then I set Tag2 for descendants of an ancestor common to
the collaborators (within 12 generations).  Finally those with Tag1 and
Tag2 are exported to a new database and then a nice descendant chart of
related collaborators is easy to produce.

on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).

on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).