Due to the number of suggestions we receive, unless we need more
information or it's something that can already be done in Legacy, there's
usually no response other than the auto-responder that the suggestion was
received.

They're all logged for the programmers to review and we never know what
they're going to do until they do it!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support