One thing that can cause that option to fail is not using the four
levels with comma separations for missing levels form for locations. All
your locations have to be in the form city, county, state, country and
if one of the levels is missing you must still include the comma for
that level. city, , state, country for example. Address, city, county,
state, country will also cause a failure because there are five levels.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com