I am using Legacy 8 on a Mac with Parallels. I say that as maybe it is why
certains "options" don't seem to work...or is it? On the Location list there is
a "options" drop down list of choices. One is enable expanding all state
abbreviations to full spelling....and the other is to add USA to all American
states. Neither works for me or perhaps I am not doing it properly. I can not
find a help screen that gives further instructions. Help please and thanks!