Legacy 7.5 allowed me to format the text in my source detail text field and
8.0 does not (unless I have missed something, which is why I'm asking the
group)

Is there a way to bold, underline, use italics, etc. in this version?  I
miss it intensely!

For instance, I create a source for a birth record of an individual.  I
will add that source to the child, each parent and if I'm very, very lucky,
the child's grandparents.  The only change I would make to the source text
in each case is I would BOLD or Underline the individual's name in the text
to make it obvious why this source applies to that individual.

I know we have more options when it comes to multiple sourcing in 8.0 but I
think I need to watch a video or maybe its in one of the books I have.  But
for now, I'm really curious why this simple little word processing option
has disappeared.

Thanks everyone!  You are all such a blessing to me with your vast
knowledge and experience; I appreciate the time you take to answer all of
the questions that pop up on the group.

Kathy Meyer
Orem UT