Kathy,

Although there are no buttons in that window, you can use the standard
Windows keyboard shortcuts

ctrl B  to bold
ctrl I   for italics
ctrl U  for underline
ctrl S  for superscript

You'll only see the coding in the Details window, but reports and web pages
wil show the formatting

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support