This issue has been around for years and was discussed in the Roxio
forum where others where having this very same problem with Roxio
interfering with other programs.

We are just passing along the information that they posted in their forum.

It's worth a try

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Brian L. Lightfoot