I have used Roxio for many years, including on my XP system with Legacy, and
now on Win8.1 and Roxio NXT - with no issues at all.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: grayscot2 [mailto:graysc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:21 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Build 8.0.0.454 Conflict With Another Program

        Roxio has a long history of thefts of other programs resources.  I'm
surprised they are still in business. They are also unlikely to help you fix
the problem other than to say Legacy or other programs should be removed.  Nero
is a better burner and also some good free burners--IF you can get rid of all
Roxio's stuff.

        Of MS Answers advice, transferring to a new user setup seems bestl--but
without Roxio.

Prescott Smith
presku...@yahoo.com