I don't know what "green bar" you're referring to.

The Ancestor Colors are shown in a little rectangular box in the upper
right corner of the Husband and Wife on the Family View.

If you have tagging enabled it's just to the left of the tags.

The colors of the names indicate whether the person is male, female or unknown.

Did you turn on Ancestor Colors in Options Customize?

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree