It has been discontinued.

CE
From: duster...@frontier.com
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Reverse to do list?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:34:39 -0800

    I am just curious, why are people leaving TMG?

    Constance

    On 16-Dec-14 9:55 AM, Barbara Shroyer
      wrote:

    Why would you not have tags set permanently? I and
      others are coming into Legacy from TMG. TMG calls them flags. We
      are used to having an unlimited number of these and also being
      able to have several or more settings for each rather than just on
      or off.

      Barbara

      On December 16, 2014 8:59:49 AM MST,