Michelle,

re: addresses and names of building do not belong in the location field.
These belong in the address field.

I disagree that Legacy LOGICALLY handles addresses and places in the
ADDRESS field

The best example I can give is a cemetery.

If you added the cemetery name in the Burial address field for each person
that was buried there,  you would have an address record for each burial,
instead of just ONE St. Mary's cemetery with  1200 records attached to the
address.