Hello,  I am hoping to get some help from anyone using Legacy on a MAC with the
CrossOver app.  I have everything installed, whereas the Legacy program works,
all my files are accessible, however if I try to enter data in certain places
the text becomes garbled.  Specifically, I am adding information to the
Event/Fact tab, i.e.: Occupation, and once I hit “save” there is added garbled
text which appears after my typed info.  I have tried deleting the event/fact,
and retyping and still the same.  The tech help people have had me change the
RICHTX32.OCX file, but that also did not help.  Is there anyone on this list
that could give me any other tips or ideas to solve this problem?  Thank you in
advance.
Mary