We use 7.5 De Luxe and Win 7. I recently needed files from 8 to 15 years back,
finding some apparently archived in 2007 in Legacy native format, versions 5 or
6. Several appeared to convert successfully to 7.5, navigation OK to material
of interest, but when I ran file repair prior to use/merge, Temple data errors
were reported, plus a list of Temples. I assume that I was originally given the
files as PAF gedcoms, and the LDS content propagated quietly until it reached
7.5. I'm not LDS, so it's information that I should not have, and certainly
should not pass on. Is there a convenient way to delete or remove it? The
numbers are in the low thousands, so even making new gedcoms and using a text
editor isn't real appealing unless find-and-replace-all could be used to
quietly disable the relevant tag(s).

The advice here:
http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-00385/11/Error-Messages-Problems/Fix-This-Temple.html
requires that I revert to an earlier file version without the problem. None
available. Repeated repair cycles do seem to clear the problem, but presumably
valid Temple data may remain.

kb