Thx, Brian - I have the book because I'm part of a study group at the Dallas
Genealogical Society (Dallas, TX).  This year our focus is on writing a family
history and the book is one of several we are using.  This week we are creating
genealogy reports using the various software programs that the members of the
group use.  It was coincidence that an ahnentafel report came up at the same
time this discussion did.

If anyone is interested, it's a SIG called the Brown Bag Group and information
on it can be found at the DGS website:

www.dallasgenealogy.org

Marianne Szaabo
DGS Publications Committee