From: Robert57P_gmail [mailto:robert...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 10:53 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ahnentafel Report

A few questions:
1) When you say "uncheck everything" - do you really mean EVERYTHING in ALL
tabs?
* Options tab
* Page Layout tab - really should not matter
* Heading layout-n/a? (no check boxes)
* wording 1-n/a?
* wording 2-n/a?
* Index Options/Name Index - really should not matter?
* Index Options/Location Index - really should not matter?
* Report Options/Include
* Report Options/Format
* Report Options/Source
* Report Options/Pictures
* Title Page - n/a?, no impact

2) BEFORE changing a report this drastically, is there a way to save ALL the
current settings so I can get back to how I had it?
3) AFTER changing the report to get a "true Ahnentafel" report, is there a way
to save ALL the settings so I can easily get back to this Ahnentafel report in
the future?

I think for #2 & #3 I can use the "SAVE" option in the lower right and call it
something like "AncestorBook-Bob Settings 2015-05-19" and "AncestorBook-Bob
Ahnentafel version", right?

But even after unchecking everything, it still seems a bit "wordy" as compared
to the other examples I've seen for Ahnentafel report referenced at the other
web sites.

Bob