I have the same bug as was originally posted. All formatting in Detail
Comments is lost whenever the Detail Source is reopened.

To confirm it had been officially reported, I submitted a Problem Report
Thursday evening. From their reply, it looks like I was the first to do so.
I have to remember that reading about a bug on the LUG does not mean it was
automatically submitted.

Thanks,

Rob (Toronto)