Brian (both),

I tested Leo’s report in Legacy 8.0.0.459 and can confirm his report.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

From: Brian L. Lightfoot
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 5:34 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Source Detail Comments - not keeping formatting

For what it’s worth, I followed your exact steps and all my formatting remains
intact. I even tried Basic style sources and Source Writers sources but there
was no difference. No matter what other changes I made within those
Text/Comments, all of the formatting remained as entered. Using build 473 on
Win 7.

Brian in CA

(Note – I am not Brian in Support)