I use Legacy in a less than maximized window with other applications
occupying the remaining real estate on my large screen monitor. Recently (a
few weeks back) Legacy started to forget its last position and size on the
screen and instead reopened in a default size of maybe something like
one-quarter size in the middle of the entire viewport. Try this with any
browser or other Windows application by closing in a less than maximized
size and when re-opened, they all open to the last position and size. Except
Legacy.

I remember having this same problem just over one year ago and I can't
remember what it was that I did or even if I was able to fix it but the
annoying problem is getting the better of me. I'm not sure if it was a
Windows setting or something within Legacy that controls this. I know there
are "Properties" that can be set within Windows for either the shortcut or
the executable that determine the size of the window to be opened, either
Normal, Minimized, or Maximized, but Legacy seems to ignore all of these
settings and continues to open in what I'm calling about one-quarter screen
size. Of course if you normally run in Maximized mode, it's just one click
of the mouse otherwise it's a move operation with several re-size movements
to get everything aligned with the other applications for me. My only other
option is to go back to let Legacy run 24/7 in the size and location that I
like.

How is this working with everybody else?

Brian in CA